Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
YES. You can browse through the collections without creating an account and select merchandise you like. But to be able to buy, you need to set up an account which is a fairly easy process.
Register with us and you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits through your Akash Ganga Jewelers account:
How should I know the products you sell are authentic?
As this is the official online store of Akash Ganga Jewelers we unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic and that the materials used are true.
Are the colours of products shown on the website accurate?
While we have made every effort to display colours of the products appear as accurately as possible on the site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary. Some products may also appear smaller or larger than their image displayed on the site.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?
Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched.
Where is my order?
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number with which you can track the status of your order.
How long will it take for my order to get delivered?
Orders within India are delivered within 4-5 working days.
Please note that estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
Do you ship internationally?
No, unfortunately do ship internationally as of now.
Can I exchange the jewellery I buy online at an Akash Ganga Jewelers store?
Yes, currently we only offer exchange if you bring our product to our showroom in Meerut.
Returns and Exchange
Before you return an Akash Ganga Jewelers product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
1. Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com to notify us.
2. Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the Akash Ganga Jewellers QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
3. Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
4. Akash Ganga Jewellers will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewelery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorised the payment we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
1. Genuine quality issues.
2. Packages lost in transit.
3. In case Akash Ganga Jewellers discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
3. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
4. Package refused by recipient.
5. Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
6. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
7. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
8. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.